Wednesday, August 4, 2010

12 weeks old

Time is flying. Tomorrow Liam will be 12 weeks old. This age brings with it a few changes ... everyday Liam acts less and less like a newborn. He's so much more alert, looks around at everything and is getting really good with his head control. He is much more interactive and shows his emotions with smiles, giggles, frowns, etc. He brings so much joy to our lives.

But it also means I head back to work soon. Next Tuesday to be exact. Even as recently as a few weeks ago I thought it'd be much easier the second time, but I am quickly realizing it's not going to be. It's just so difficult to imagine someone else taking care of your baby, whether it's your first or second. Just as it was with Ava though, I know everything will be just fine (it just may take me a couple weeks back to work for that to sink in).

No comments: