This weekend Mike and I went to Chippewa Falls for a night away and to celebrate our five year anniversary. Ava and Liam stayed with Mike's mom and all three seemed to really enjoy it. It was my first night away from Liam so I am glad he did so great! And Mike planned such a fun evening that I didn't have much time to think about being away. We were definitely happy to see the kids when we got back, but we had an absolutely wonderful time spending some quality time together and recharging a bit.
We visited local Irving Park. We toured the Leinie's Lodge/Brewery where Mike also sampled some beer and I did a little shopping. We had an amazing dinner and great (uninterupted!) conversation at a quaint, little wine bar and enjoyed some homemade ice cream afterward. And today we had a lazy morning, got lunch and did a little shopping together.
It's amazing how you can just lose yourself in the moment and have such an enjoyable time when you're with the love of your life and soul mate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment