Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer FUN!

We love summer for all the fun activities it brings, especially now having Ava and Liam to enjoy them with. This summer has been exceptionally packed since it coincided with my maternity leave. I have a few good friends who are teachers and we've done a few very fun activities with the kids. Our latest was 'art hour' at Kiddywampus. The kids were able to paint, color with markers, and finger paint. And the babies -- Jack and Liam -- got to hang out too!


Liam and I also enjoyed a session of yoga bonding classes together during leave. I did this with Ava when she was a baby too and just love it. The babies really seem to like it too. Yes, a baby can be a little yogi too!


More recently, we enjoyed some time at the local splash pad with friends Henry, Jack, Harrison and Claire! I actually caught all five of them in the same photo, although you do see a lot of backs of heads!


And we went to the zoo with Maddie and got to learn all about Barney and see his show!

No comments: