Although it's been weeks now since our second trip to the lake, we had such a great time and took so many super cute photos that I still had to post about it. I am kind of glad it took me this long to post anyway because now I can share about the fact that Ava is STILL talking about this trip!
This lake trip was to my aunt and uncle's (my mom's sister's) cabin in Hayward, Wisconsin, with my aunt and uncle, cousin, parents, grandparents and brother. My cousins that came each have two kids as well and one of them is just a few months older than Ava -- Griffin. So, needless to say, Ava and Griffin spent a lot of time playing together. They are both very talkative so we got lots of laughs out of their banter. And now, weeks later, Ava pretends to pack for and drive to 'Griffin's Lake' almost everyday! That right there says it all about what a great time she had, and we did as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment