
Ava decided a few weeks ago it was time to start potty training her. I must say I was surely not ready, nor were we pushing it, given that we had a new baby. But a few weeks after Liam's arrival Ava ramped up her trips to the potty. Her daycare also agreed she was ready and told us to start sending Ava in underwear. So a couple weeks ago we did and she has been in them since! And she is doing great! She still has an occasional accident, but overall the process went much smoother than I ever imagined. She is so proud with every success and so are Mike and I! Now we are going to start working on nap time and overnight and then she'll be 100% trained! Go Ava!


2 comments:
it would take me about 2 seconds to rip her pink training panties off to get at her pinkpussy
me too i love very very young
Post a Comment