Mike and I attended his work's annual holiday party at the Graves 601 hotel in downtown Minneapolis. We had a blast having drinks beforehand (just the two of us!) at Palomino and especially enjoyed the party entertainment -- Deuces Wild Dueling Pianos (brought us back to our college days in good old St. Cloud). But what I enjoyed the most was a solid 7 hours of sleep! That is not to say that I wasn't worried about how much Ava was getting Nana and Pops up while we snoozed ...
We called immediately when we woke up in the morning and you'll never guess ... she only got up once! And when she realized a bottle was her only option she just went back to sleep. I did think to myself, "not fair," but I was relieved that it went so well. We're hoping it's a sign of things to come at home too. Ava really enjoyed her sleepover (almost as much as Nana and Pops!) and we all hope to do it again sometime soon.


3 comments:
Oh the good old pianos. I hope you stayed away from the Yogi Bear show. :)
~Cassie
Hooray for a sleepover! Congrats on a good night's sleep...I am sure you needed it:)
I am very jealous! I don't know even remember the last time I had seven hours of sleep! Good for you!
Post a Comment