Height: 28.5 inches (88th percentile)Weight: 19 pounds, 6 ounces (69th percentile)
Head: 17.7 inches (82nd percentile)
Head: 17.7 inches (82nd percentile)
Likes: exploring, bananas, playing with friends, bath time, Cheerios, swimming, yogurt, dancing, anything with my hands - waving, clapping, signing, "so big!"
Dislikes: falling down when crawling, the cold weather on my face, being sick, teething, "big girl" food, ear infections
Breaking news: I finally cut my first tooth last week. I also mastered crawling (a real crawl) last week. And I showed Mommy and Daddy how I can sign "milk" and "all done." I guess it was a big week!


3 comments:
What a cute picture!!! Where did you have it taken? She is getting so big and changing so much.
Adorable! -- Yay ... Ava got her first tooth. Brody got his second last week. Hope she is feeling better!
Super cute! I love the grown-up outfit! 9 months already--WOW!
Post a Comment