Some people think I'm crazy (including my own husband!) that I have the desire to go to the Minnesota State Fair three times each year. I really do love it THAT much! I don't feel like after one or even two times I've seen everything that I wanted. So, three seems to be the magic number.
The first time this year I went with a few girl friends.
We all enjoyed an evening there together going through the education building, shopping, and trying new foods. I tried poutine for the first time this year, which is French fries with cheese curds and gravy over them! Cassie and Jess were very adventurous and tried the lamb "fries" (lamb testicles!!). I, however, was NOT feeling that adventurous and did not try them!
The second time we all went with my family.
It is a tradition for all of us to go together every year. We were there for TEN hours that day! The kids seemed to enjoy it! We saw a marionette show, Ava got her "Fair Do," the kids went on rides, we visited the butterfly garden, Ava built a tool box (while Liam took a nap in the stroller!), we watched a little of the parade, watched the Doggies of the Wild west show, went on the giant slide, played in the giant sandbox, climbed on the tractors, Ava rode on the sky ride with my dad, and we ate lots of yummy food.
It was a very fun fair year again. Less than a year until we can go again. :)
Now, I have to end with this gem. ONLY at the fair ...........


No comments:
Post a Comment