Weight: 26.8 pounds (52nd percentile)
Head: 19.3 inches (86th percentile)
Likes: reading books, playing kitchen, talking nonstop (until I get into a big group of people!), singing, playing outside and at the park, drawing with chalk on the driveway, riding my trike on walks, babies, animals, watching Boowa & Kwala and Elmo's World, and seeing my friends and family
Current favorite book: Curious George Feeds the Animals
Favorite foods: yogurt with granola, strawberries, Cheerios with milk, tomato soup, PBJ sandwiches, red pepper, raisins, cantaloupe, sweet potato and popcorn
Dislikes: eating a meal in less than 30 minutes, when Nelly sleeps on my bed, sleeping past 6:00 a.m., using my potty chair at home (I only do that at school!), getting ready for bed, and having my diaper changed
Fun facts and skills:
~I love talking – nonstop! I can now speak in sentences of up to about 10 words!
~I know all my basic shapes and colors. I can count to 20 (and sometimes more) and know my ABCs
~I love singing and will often sing to myself in bed or while playing
~I cannot wait to be a big sister and talk to and about "baby brother" all the time


No comments:
Post a Comment