Liam made a quick and surprising entrance into this world and was delivered at home by his daddy!! Not at all what we were expecting or had planned for, but it all worked out and he's a perfect and healthy little boy.
We are all so excited that he has finally arrived and are having a lot of fun getting to know him. We'll be headed (back!) home with him on Saturday and then life with two kids really begins! :)


5 comments:
Wonderful news and great name! I guess it's safe to say he's not going to need anyone's help ever, huh?
I am so excited to meet the newest member of your family!
And, wow I am impressed that you are already blogging and have his birthday ticker already up!
Marvelous ... What a story and so glad all is well!
Welcome Liam ... and Congrats to a very sweet family!
Love and hugs ... R&B K
So excited for your new family of four! SO many great adventures ahead of you!
Welcome to the world Liam! We can't wait to meet you. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment