His room is ready. As you can see from the pics below, it looks a lot like Ava's nursery did, but just green instead of pink! I did buy new bedding but all the furniture is the same. Can you tell what is missing? Yes, there should be wall letters spelling his name above his crib, BUT the poor little guy has yet to be named. I'm afraid this time we're going to end up making our decision once we meet him. We have our list of favorites narrowed down but just haven't been able to decide on 'the one' yet!
I am so lucky to still be feeling fantastic. This has been an absolutely issue free and smooth pregnancy. Every doctor appointment lasts about 5 minutes with the doctor saying everything looks great! We are so blessed. Below is the baby belly at just about 37 weeks.
We are so excited to share the news of our little guy's arrival in the very near future!


2 comments:
Well, if he decides to arrive while you are at work... I will happily drive you to the hospital :)
The room looks adorable! I can't wait to hear what name you choose!
Post a Comment