Mostly her two puppies, especially Nelly who, bless her heart, puts up so nicely with Ava's overly eager pets and squeals of excitement, but really any puppy will do. In fact, every animal is called a "puppa" and makes Ava very excited!
Balls ...
If Ava only had balls to play with she'd be quite content. These are her two favorite balls because she can carry them both at the same time. She's been practicing throwing them and is getting quite good!
Her new play tent ...
I found this gem (thanks to my friend's excellent bargain shopping skills -- thanks Melissa!) on clearance for super cheap last winter. I rediscovered it during unpacking and put it up. As you can see in the video, Ava LOVES it. I am not a big fan of the decoration it adds to the living room, but for Ava it can stay :)


1 comment:
Look at how big she is getting! She is beautiful. I hope she's recovering well from her ear tube surgery... not so fun, but I'm sure it's helpful in the long run. I hope you're having a great summer!
Post a Comment