Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First haircut (what?!)

Some people may find this post somewhat comical considering that Ava has very little hair, but she did have her first mini haircut this weekend! I did not include it in my last post about our fun summer weekend because she did NOT enjoy this activity!

Mike’s mom cuts hair (including Mike’s … she’s the only one who has ever cut his!) so she gave Ava’s sprout a little trim. It was getting a little long and beginning to take on the look of a comb-over! She was so upset that I didn’t get any “after” photos, but it's okay because you can hardly tell the difference!



3 comments:

Angie said...

LOL! Those pictures are great! Is she available for other toddler trims???

Barbara Kuzma said...

SO cute ... I especially like the photo in which Ava appears to be giving her Grammie "the look!"

VERY sweet ...:)

Also, congrats on your new home!

Brie said...

Ang - I am sure she'd love to cut Addie's hair!

Thanks, Barb :) Funny how young they perfect "the look," isn't it?!