Monday, April 27, 2009

12-month stats

Height: 31 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 21 pounds, 8 ounces (58th percentile)
Head: 18.4 inches (90th percentile)

Likes: dancing, reading books (especially "flip the flap" books), pushing my cart around, waving, gabbing, my puppies, swimming lessons, playing with balls, being outside (or even just looking outside), cat naps in my car seat

Dislikes: constantly having an ear infection, having to wait to eat, getting dressed, teething, sleeping in

Favorite foods: peas, grapes, sweet potatoes, raisins, strawberries, corn and cheese


Special talents and news:
  • I can stand all by myself and have taken a few steps alone too.
  • I can say "hi" and "puppy" and still do lots of signs with my hands including milk, more, all done, and eat/hungry. I am trying really hard to say "ball" and "uh oh."
  • I am currently getting my four middle top teeth all at once!
  • At daycare they still say I have a "sensitive personal bubble," but I am starting to really enjoy playing with my friends and going to the gym and on walks.
  • I am turning out to be a great eater. There isn't much I won't eat if you give it to me!

No comments: