Sunday, February 15, 2009

Preparation

Mike and I had a great Valentine's Day date this weekend at The Oceanaire. The food was so delicious and we really enjoyed just spending some time together since that has been minimal these days.

Ava got to have her first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Ritchie's. She really enjoyed playing with Joc and having Grandpa Dave's pancakes and sausage. Mike and I were grateful to have an interrupted night of sleep. And I also needed this night to prepare myself for spending the entire weekend away from Ava next weekend!

Although I am very excited for our (5th annual, I think?) girls weekend, I am leery about being away from Ava for so long. I realized that I have not yet missed an entire day of Ava's life, so that will be a first.








1 comment:

Quists said...

I'm glad you and Mike had some time together. Although it's hard to "get away" without your baby and you worry/miss them... in the end, you need that time for yourself! I'm glad you're taking some "me" time. How fun! I love the tupperware pics too.