Although I missed Ava terribly, I was able to relax knowing she was having a great time hanging out with Nana and Papa on Friday night and Mike the rest of the weekend. Mike discovered she loves mushrooms and also saw her stand unassisted for the first time. She's really moving around these days and communicating her wants and needs quite well. This week she'll be 10 months old!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A fun weekend for all
Since we graduated, my college friends and I have done an annual middle-of-the-winter "girl's weekend." It always seems to be perfectly timed with our need to get away and have some girl time. It seems especially precious to me now that I am a parent -- there are few minutes of the day when I get to lay around and that is what we basically spend the weekend doing. It's perfect. We also always indulge in a lot of great food, drinks, conversation and reminiscing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment