Height: 32.5 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 23 pounds, 9 ounces (62nd percentile)
Head: 19 inches (96th percentile)
Likes: reading whenever I can, dancing, singing, pain-free ears, animals, talking, running, playing outside, playing in any type of water, going to the park, playing with friends
Dislikes: riding in my car seat, brushing my teeth, going to the doctor, vegetables
Favorite foods: eggs, grilled cheese, sweet potatoes, peaches, pancakes, bananas, yogurt, baked beans, corn, macaroni & cheese, waffles
Special talents and news:
* Not only am I walking, I am running around -- all over the place!
* I have 10 teeth, including all of my 1-year molars
* I am talking up a storm -- I say about 25 words! Some of my favorites are dada, mama, hi, puppy, all done, ball, up, Nel-Nel and papa
* My two biggest obsessions are dancing and animals. I will dance anytime, even without music! And when I see animals, especially puppies, I often let out a high-pitched squeal of excitement!


No comments:
Post a Comment