Friday, September 12, 2008

Mommy Mondays

Since Ava was 3 weeks old, the two of us have been meeting every Monday with 4 other moms and their babies. It started off as a formal ECFE class with an instructor, and after that ended we all decided we enjoyed each others company too much to stop meeting every week!

All of our babies were born within 10 days of one another - Ava is the youngest by one day! I know for me that our conversations and emails with advice, support and encouragement have been invaluable. I've heard of other people making lifelong friends (the moms and the babies!) originating from this type of mom & baby class, but never thought I'd be so lucky to be one of them!

This photo was taken when the babies were about 6 weeks old. As you can see, Ava was not very happy that day!










And this photo was taken this past week at our weekly Monday meeting. Now the babies are already 4 1/2 months old!


No comments: