Last night's first try of the cereal seemed more experimental, with lots of "yuck" faces. But tonight she actually ate it! I was a little apprehensive about starting her on cereal because so many people say to wait until 6 months, but she is clearly ready and seems to enjoy it!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Cereal!
This week Ava started a new food adventure -- rice cereal (her first time eating anything other than breast milk)! This is the first event with her that has really made me realize how quickly time is flying by. I cannot believe tomorrow marks the month she'll turn 6 months old.
Last night's first try of the cereal seemed more experimental, with lots of "yuck" faces. But tonight she actually ate it! I was a little apprehensive about starting her on cereal because so many people say to wait until 6 months, but she is clearly ready and seems to enjoy it!


Last night's first try of the cereal seemed more experimental, with lots of "yuck" faces. But tonight she actually ate it! I was a little apprehensive about starting her on cereal because so many people say to wait until 6 months, but she is clearly ready and seems to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yummo! It's so fun, and messy!
I love the first picture:) I think I have one of Mason that looks pretty similar.
fun
just like cumdripping off her chin , DAMN i want to cumin her mouth so bad my girls are both older now i miss their soft, wet, tiny mouths
Post a Comment