Saturday, August 13, 2011

Liam's 15-month stats

Height: 34 inches (98th percentile)
Weight: 22 pounds, 9 ounces (22nd percentile)
Head: 19.5 inches (96th percentile)

Likes: eating, giving kisses and hugs, playing with balls and shovels, dancing, talking, playing in my water table, leaving a path of destruction, playing with Ava, climbing up on the couch and chairs


Dislikes: getting dressed/diaper changed, not getting my way, having my teeth brushed, going to the doctor, when Ava takes my toys away from me, having my picture taken

Favorite foods: raisins, bananas, cheese, blueberries, sweet potato, grilled cheese, yogurt

Special talents and news:
* I am always on the go. I like to move around and play with lots of different toys. And I have fun trying to keep up with my sister
* I have 12 teeth
* I am very talkative. I say about 25 words and say hi, mommy, cracker, banana, num-num, and bye-bye the most
* You will often find me playing with a ball in one hand and a shovel in the other. I love to throw the ball and chase it or carry the ball around in the shovel

Mike and I often find ourselves saying, "he is such a boy!" Liam loves to play with trucks, balls and shovels and keep up with the big kids. At daycare he gravitates toward the older boys and I often find him in their laps when I pick him up! But at the same time, he is very loving and gives me at least 20 kisses every day. He also likes to hug and kiss Ava and her baby dolls. He is very strong-willed and always puts up a good fight when he wants something. Liam also has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh along with you, even if he doesn't know what is funny. He brings our family such joy and is so much fun to watch grow and learn.







No comments: