Sunday, September 19, 2010

Liam's 4-month stats

Liam's 4-month stats:

Height: 27.5 inches (98th percentile)
Weight: 15 pounds, 3 ounces (52nd percentile)
Head: 16.75 inches (58th percentile)

Likes: smiling (all the time!), tickles, watching Ava's every move, putting everything in my mouth, hamming it up for the camera, being outside, reading books, puppy kisses

Dislikes: baths (but they're getting better), reflux, waiting to eat

I think these have been the quickest 4 months of my life. In fact, I know they have. Liam has become such a happy and content little guy. His struggles with reflux and torticollis have significantly improved and he's so much more comfortable now - he eats, sleeps and plays so much better! Mike and I had a really tough time thinking of his dislikes because he is seriously so happy and smiling almost all of the time! We are so in love with him!!

And I had to take this opportunity to compare Liam to Ava at 4 months ... it's so much fun to see the similarities and how Liam is coming into his own little self. :)

Ava - 4 months ------------------- Liam - 4 months


*It took me quite some time to get a picture of Liam without him smiling to use for this comparison ... quite the opposite of his sister at this age!

No comments: