Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall traditions

I love fall. It's my favorite season ... I love the cooler temps, changing colors and the start of the holidays. And I really love the traditions that it brings ... which means fun for the family!

We found a gem of an orchard practically in our backyard. And we were surprised at how much Ava enjoyed picking apples and eating them right off of the tree! Nana, Pops and cousin Jake came with us and that made the trip even more fun!


We also made our second annual trip to the pumpkin patch with our Mom's Group friends. We went to Emma Krumbee's in Belle Plaine again. They have a lot of fun activities for the kids ... all of them had a blast. Getting a good group photo in the pumpkin patch this year was a bit more challenging than last year now that they're all so mobile!

No comments: