Height: 34 inches (96th percentile)
Weight: 25 pounds, 4 ounces (64th percentile)
Weight: 25 pounds, 4 ounces (64th percentile)
Head: 19 inches (90th percentile)
Likes: bossing people around, my puppies, books, milk, wearing hats & slippers, talking, playing at the park, feeding my baby doll, popcorn, going to school, airplanes
Dislikes: going to the doctor, sharing, waiting while Mommy or Daddy cook my meals, scary Halloween costumes
Other news:
* I have 12 teeth
* I have a very special friend at school named Ike who I ask about every single day. We have a lot of fun playing cars and in the gym together
* I have 12 teeth
* I have a very special friend at school named Ike who I ask about every single day. We have a lot of fun playing cars and in the gym together
* I still love going to swimming lessons every week. Now I really look forward to the lessons when Nana, G.G., Grandma, Uncle Ian and others come to watch me
* I am very excited to be a big sister in May!
* I am very excited to be a big sister in May!


No comments:
Post a Comment