Sunday, May 17, 2009

The big birthday bash

Ava's big first birthday bash yesterday was a great success! Nearly everyone was able to make it -- Ava had such a great time and Mike and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. We are so grateful to all our family and friends for coming and for the wonderful gifts. And a special thanks to my mom and dad for hosting the party at their house, and to Ian and Bre Rose for taking all these cute photos ...

Click here to view a slideshow of the fun!



6 comments:

Stacey said...

I love all the polka dots! Ava's dress is absolutely adorable! I also love the "Happy Birthday" banner~what a neat idea to do it that way!

Mandy said...

I can't open the link; is anyone else having trouble or does anyone have suggestions?

Brie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brie said...

Sorry, Mandy! The URL is http://static.photobucket.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf?rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed719.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww193%2Fbjr32099%2Ffeed.rss -- my intention was to post the slide show right in the blog, but it cuts off the right side of the images (I am sure because of the blog's layout). Hopefully the link will work for you!

Mandy said...

thanks brie. i still can't see it, but i think its a function of my computer now. i'll check at work tomorrow! :)

McGowBerg said...

Ditto on what Stacey said! Cute, cute, cute!