(Can you tell the group pumpkin photo was taken toward the end of the outing? Jack is sleeping. Claire, Henry and Harrison were on the brink of tears. Ava was done looking at the camera!)
Ava also turned 6 months this weekend! At daycare this week, one of her teachers commented on how much her personality is starting to come through - and I'd have to agree. Lately she has mastered sitting up and is still trying to decide what she thinks about solid foods. She goes in for her 6 month doctor appointment tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates!
Ava also turned 6 months this weekend! At daycare this week, one of her teachers commented on how much her personality is starting to come through - and I'd have to agree. Lately she has mastered sitting up and is still trying to decide what she thinks about solid foods. She goes in for her 6 month doctor appointment tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates!


4 comments:
Ava is definately the sitting-up pro in that picture! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!
I love the picture of the babies and the pumpkins. The pumpkin hats are really cute!
Love the pumpkin hats!! She is getting so big!
Sorry that last comment was from me ... pushed submit before I added my name. -- Jamie
Post a Comment