Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ava's dance recital


Ava's first dance season ended last weekend on a very high note! She had her first recital on the big stage. And she did GREAT! The video below is actually of the dress rehearsal but it's a good showing of her actual performance until we get that video from the videographers in a couple weeks.

Ava is so passionate about dance and takes it very seriously. She practiced her dances for many hours and always looked forward to going to class every week. I have a feeling this will be a life-long sport for her.

We are so proud of her courage to get up on that big stage under the bright lights and dance her little heart out. I will post the actual performance video once we get it!

I also do have to note--my video skills are lacking on this video! I was trying to do too much ... talk to people around me, take photos, etc. Next time I will focus on just the video :)

No comments: