I think between Mike and I we went upstairs to check on them (encourage them to go to sleep!) about 20 times!! They started off in separate sleeping bags on the floor, then ended up in the same sleeping bag on the floor, and eventually together in Ava’s bed for the night. Once they finally got to sleep, they both slept very well all night!
I have to give huge kudos to Ava for how well she included her brother in everything she and Madalyn did. He was on their trail the whole and time and Ava did not once push him away. He has just as much fun as they did. I was so proud of her!
| 'Hiding' in Ava's bed! |
| Princesses! |
| Liam joining in on the dress-up. He later ended wearing a pearl necklace and sparklly pink bracelet too! |
| The actually held off on digging into their ice cream sundaes so I could take a pic! |
| Entranced by Tangled |
| 'Madalyn' and 'Ava' bracelets the girls made |
| Strawberry Shortcake fun in matching sweatshirts! |


No comments:
Post a Comment