Height: 32.8 inches (99th percentile)Weight: 20 pounds, 15 ounces (21st percentile)
Head: 19 inches (92nd percentile)
Likes: babbling, following Ava around, climbing up the stairs, playing with the toy kitchen and forks, throwing balls, playing with trucks, being outside, giving hugs and kisses, wearing sunglasses
Dislikes: teething, getting dressed/changed, swinging, sleeping through the night, having teeth brushed
Favorite foods: banana, whole soft/cooked carrots, cheese, sweet potato and yogurt
Special talents and news:
~ I can crawl all the way up the stairs and slide back down! I am also working really hard on walking and practice by walking along the furniture
~ I can say "no" and "hi" and can roar like a lion and moo like a cow. And I do lots of signs with my hands including more, all done, and eat/hungry. I am trying really hard to say "puppy" and "balloon"
~ I eat so much that I constantly surprise my parents and they wonder where I put it all!
~ Everyone always says what a sweet boy I am. I love giving kisses and hugs
~ I have 8 teeth! Two just came in over my birthday weekend


No comments:
Post a Comment