Monday, November 10, 2008

Our little fishy

Today Ava started her swimming lessons journey. We’re taking her to the swim school where I taught for years -- she LOVED it and did wonderfully. She was all smiles the entire half-hour. And luckily, Grandma Kim was there to help and took some video for Mike to watch (I never realized when I worked there how much work it is to try and get yourself and a cold, wet baby showered and dressed. Thank goodness for my mom’s help!). I agree with what the owner’s wife said as we were leaving -- it’s in the blood. She is a natural!

In other Gunderson news: as of today we are in the market for a new couch. As you can see, Nelly had her way with our current one. Maybe she overheard us talking about possibly getting a new one and decided to speed up the process (mission accomplished). Ugh.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

oh boy. the pics of nelly are funny. i am glad she even posed for the pic. :) if there can be any saving the couch, we'll still take it. haha.

ava's swimming pics look great! i will be excited to hear more about it as time goes by.