So, my two girlfriends have blogs spotlighting their kids (if you're curious, see them in "Favorite Links" above). When I became pregnant, and even more now that Ava is here, I've been getting pressure from a certain girlfriend (you know who you are :) to start my very own blog. Although I said I'd never do one, here I am. I figured it's a great way to chronicle Ava as she grows and changes. But don't get your hopes up too high as I am mostly planning to do a photography blog (I severely lack the creative writing skills needed to keep much narrative interesting). So, happy viewing!
A little credit on the blog name ... my friend Mandy's mom affectionately called Ava "GunderGirl" when she was in utero and before we'd decided on her name. Sounded like the perfect blog name! Thanks, Barb!


2 comments:
Yay! Ava looks like such a big girl doing her mini push-up!
Double Yay ... a GunderGirl Blog! Now I can watch Henry AND both of his girlfriends grow ... it's SO much fun and they are all SO cute ...
I enjoy the blogs very much ... and never fear Brie ... the photos are the best part!
Henry's Grammie B
Post a Comment